The Sr. Identity and Access Management (IAM) Validation Analyst plays a crucial role in the design, maintenance, and ongoing support of identity & access management processes. This role includes user onboarding, off-boarding, role management, user access re-certifications, monitoring, report generation, access provisioning, and compliance-related processes. Along with providing support for existing systems and processes, the Sr. IAM Analyst will participate heavily in ongoing IAM program enhancements. All team members work closely with the IT department, Information Security, Human Resources, and Business Units.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
• Five plus years of broader IT / Cybersecurity / Information Security experience.
• Five plus years of strong execution as it related to the operational efforts required for Identity. Management & Lifecycle, Access Management, & Access Certification.
• Two plus years of experience with using ITSM Ticketing Tool such as ServiceNow.
• Knowledge of IT audit/systems security requirements in a complex IT environment.
• To qualify for the role, candidates shall have a Specialization Certification (preferred) and a minimum one (1).