oracle ebs finance functional puerto rico localizations consultant for a 1+ year project in louisville, ky, usa.Fastdolphin
Job Title: Oracle EBS Finance Functional Puerto Rico Localizations Consultant
Location: Louisville, KY, USA.
Start Date: ASAP
Length: Contract about 12 months +, can be extendible up to 2 years
Project: Oracle R12.2.5 implementation
• Serve as the subject matter expert in Oracle Finance. This would include but not limited to AP, AR, Cash Management, Fixed Asset, GL
• Strong knowledge and understanding of application configurations, setups, and integration of ERP Financial modules.
• Thorough Oracle functional knowledge of Oracle Apps Finance modules. With sound knowledge of integrated suites with End-to-End Flows & respective Accounting in it.
• Though this role isn’t required to write code, person must have good understanding of how PL/SQL is used in building interface in or out of Oracle Financial Modules.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of Puerto Rico Localization which are in the finance modules.
• Desirable Hands-on experience in TCA, Advanced Collections, Cash Management, Credit Management, SLA and iReceivables modules.
• Understanding / Speaking the Spanish Language would be needed
o R12 Implementation Experience of recent 2-4 years in above areas. Total Oracle EBS experience should be 5 years or more.
o Profiles having only support or post go-live maintenance experience or those having implementation experience beyond 4 years in past, will be rejected outright. Please do NOT send such profiles.
• Utilize your functional 70 & technical 30 skills to give shape to future business processes and architecture in the areas of Oracle Financial Modules AR, AP, GL, FA SLA.
• Drive map-gap discussions with business users and document the solution alternatives 7-ways in order to help conclude on the optimum choice, with a goal of minimizing customizations and of long-term sustenance. Work as a business partner, but provide pushback if these goals do not seem to meet.
• Do the setups and configurations as needed for Oracle Financial and related modules in DEV environments. Document the setups in a BR100 document, get it signed off from GE and handover to designated GE setup owners for doing setups in TEST, QA and PROD. Keep BR100 up-to-date.
• For any customized process, write the functional design document MD020 and get it signed off from business. For the technical design document MD060, provide detailed inputs to development team.
• Develop and execute testscripts for unit-testing, business-testing during CRPs/UATs and integration-testing during SIT.
• Work effectively with business, vendor/partnerss resources and various IT teams such as Infrastructure, SOA and DBAs. Raise red flags promptly. Assist in building consensus and resolving conflicts, if any.
• In case of issues discovered, help in troubleshooting and performance tuning of Oracle Financial and related modules. Raise SRs with Oracle whenever needed and keep them up to date.
• Simplify business processes with the help of Oracle Financials and related modules. Standardize the processes wherever opportunity exists e.g. by reusing the object or by following a global design when available. Help maximizing business goals.
• Learn, adopt and help improving GE Appliances ERP implementation standards, policies, governance and operational procedures.
• Proactively set action plans for oneself and for the team working with you, with minimum supervision.
• Share all your work with GE and vendor/partner’s team, follow all the knowledge management practices, and whenever necessary, provide an effective KT / training to identified resources.
• Business end-user training is NOT part of your responsibilities, neither developing content, nor imparting training.
• Ensure all the Accounting and Reconciliation checks are the part of the Design and Period close process is smooth.
If you fulfill this requirement and are interested in this position, please send your English resume along with your availability to start in this project.