Provide high level administrative support as well as performing routine administrative functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings and take detailed minutes.
* Drafts reports, letters, proposals, prepares and coordinate oral and written communications.
* Ability to handle tight deadline and last minutes request.
* Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
Experience and Education
* Bachelor degree -Office System Administration, or in Business Administration.
* Excellent written, editing, grammatical and organizational skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both languages english and spanish.
*Experience: 3 to 5 years providing support for upper-level management in a related organization.